I Love You Messages for Fiancée

I Love You Messages for Fiancée: Don’t let engagement put you in the rut of complacency. Make sure you continue treating your fiancée like the princess that she is. Surprise her with cute handwritten notes and tag her in sweet posts on Facebook. Flirt with her as if you’ve just met her. Hop over to Pinterest and share mushy stuff with her. Write a few romantic quotes and randomly send them to her as texts. Stop waiting for Valentine’s Day, birthdays and your anniversary – love is all about the innocent impromptu moments that go on to become beautiful memories. Make sure that the chemistry between the both of you continues to sizzle as the months and years go by.

  1. Raksha Bandhan Wishes Sister: 

    ➥ Raksha Bandhan Wishes For Sister *Raksha Bandhan Wishes*


    Good Night Messages Collection:

    ➥ Good night messages for girlfriend 

    ➥ Good night love SMS  -sexy romantic SMS

    ➥ Good Night Messages For Mother

    ➥ Good Night Messages For *Aunt & Uncle* - Wishes, Quotes

    ➥ Good Night Messages For Sweet Husband: Quotes & Wishes

    ➥ 50+ *Good Night Message* - Wishes And Quotes

    ➥ Sexy Good Night Messages For Her: Quotes For Her

    ➥ #50 Sweet Good Night Messages For Wife: Romantic Night Quotes For Wife

1) The only thing that gives me more goosebumps than the memory of falling in love with you, is the thought of being with you forever. xoxo



2) When it comes to you, my heart can feel what my mind can’t put into words. I love you.



3) Ours is a true love because I love all your weird habits and you love mine. Ours is a true love because the most beautiful words spoken between us are when there is silence. Ours is a true love because we don’t love each other for who we can be – but for who we are. I love you.



4) All my life I have always done what my heart told me to. I wouldn’t have it any other way because it led me to you. I love you.


5) Do you know why I like to say that you are my life’s flower? Because I promise to water you with my love, nurture you with my kisses and give you hugs which will be warmer than sunshine. I love you.

You are my life sweet quote for her romantic couple 


6) I love my life, because you’re it. xoxo



7) I asked you to be my fiancée not just because I love you right now. I knelt down on one knee because you are the only woman I have and will, truly love forever and ever. xoxo



8) I really don’t know what is ENOUGH when it comes to my love for you. But this is one confusion I am happy to live with. I love you tons.



9) I look forward to growing old with you so that one day when we are both weak and fragile, we can sit on our rocking chairs, look at each other and say – we lived a perfect and the most beautiful life. I love you.


10) No matter how much time we spend together, you will never understand what you mean to me. I love you.

Listen to your heart quote about life make the most of it

11) Life doesn’t always go according to plan, but if you listen to your heart, you will end up making the most of what life has to offer. Just like how, I never planned on bumping in to you, but it turned out to be the best thing to have ever happened to me. I love you.



12) I am not a doctor but one thing I definitely know is that the only one-way street into your heart starts from mine. I love you.



13) Time is my biggest enemy because one life is too short to love you. xoxo



14) I am a human being so I can’t make fake promises that I will never get angry. But I can make a promise that even when I am angry, I will care for you endlessly. I love you.



15) I used to say that my life has been a rough ride with lots of ups and downs. Now I take all that back because coming out of every little dark corner in my life eventually led me to YOU – the best thing to have happened to me. xoxo

Cute heart shaped I love you message for fiancee


16) The best part of our love story – is that it is between you and me. I love you.



17) I don’t know if my mind will have answers to all your questions but I am sure that my heart will have the solutions to all your problems. I love you baby.



18) I am not going to lie and say that our love will have answers to all of life’s problems. But I promise that it will make all the ups and downs, easier to deal with. xoxo



19) My heart beats for you, but that’s not why I need you. I need you because without you, my heart wouldn’t have a beat at all. xoxo



20) The shape of our engagement ring may be a circle but my love for you is a single dot – no edges, no shape, no beginning and no ending.

You are all that I ever wanted quote for her


21) I smile, every time I look at you because I see all that I ever wanted. I love you.



22) There is not a lot I want in life. It is just a three letter word – YOU. I love you.



23) If all the beautiful emotions ever known to mankind were put in a jar and mixed together, it would result is a lovely concoction called OUR LOVE. xoxo


24) I may never be able to live up to be the husband as perfect as the wife you will be, but I promise you that I will keep trying until the day that I die. I love you.



25) I am not a King or a Prince but I promise to treat you like a Queen and a Princess. I love you.

Romantic i love you message for fiancee

26) Ours is… a love so unique, a love so beautiful. A love so rare, a love so wonderful. A love so pure, a love so precious. A love so hot, a love so sensuous. A love so intense, a love so endless. A love so eternal, a love so priceless. I love you.



27) As your fiancé I am going to make three small but sweet promises today – no matter how old we get I will never stop kissing you on the forehead, holding your hand and telling you how much I love you.



28) More the people I meet, more I realize that in you I’ve found my perfect match. I love you.



29) My dear fiancée… I love you because I have fun in doing even the most boring things, when we’re together.


30) There is only one thing I would change if I could live my life all over again – I would have asked you out since the very day I learnt to talk as a toddler. xoxo

Sweet love quote for fiancee on engagement

31) Will You Marry Me are the most beautiful words I have ever uttered in my life. I am glad that I said them to a woman so pretty that I will be lucky to call her my wife. I love you.



32) The first time I saw you, my heart told me to make you my girlfriend. When our love bloomed, my heart told me to make you my fiancée. After we got engaged, my heart is telling you to make you my wife. But throughout this journey one thing remained constant – my heart’s opinion that you are the perfect woman in my life. I love you.



33) I am so looking forward to the most romantic moments of our married lives – when we look at each other and smile even when we have nothing to talk about. I love you.



34) Everything in my life comes down to just three things – You, Our Love and Us.

Comments

  1. The best thing about love is that it is not something that you can buy or sell. Love is something that you cannot describe but you can feel it. These Cute Love Status Messages you can share with your loved one and also you can make him/her happy with these messages too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Love You Messages for Daughter: Quotes